View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Need to perform Maintenance on my ride.... 

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where you can rent a lift. I want to re-hose my air ride and perhaps find a new location for my running my hoses. I am NOT looking forward to doing this on the ground. too long and too painful. any suggestions or alternatives are appreciated.

I have a substantial leak leading to my left rear suspension and want to look into getting the ride in order again.

thanks,
rene :bang

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 am
Formerlly simesxb2

I have always wanted to open a sort of DIY garage, where you bring your tools and you can rent a bay with a lift, use the air etc... Not sure if it would ever go, but one of my many ideas. :)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

unfortunately, when i NEED a lift i have a local mechanic who takes care of me. but i try to avoid doing that and sacrifice my back/legs/hands on the harsh ground.

you have any pics of your ride?

DT9 Designs

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 pm

dlsscionsx2 wrote:
I have always wanted to open a sort of DIY garage, where you bring your tools and you can rent a bay with a lift, use the air etc... Not sure if it would ever go, but one of my many ideas. :)

ppl say they exist.. however, I cant find anyone who knows of one.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 pm

soo low wrote:
unfortunately, when i NEED a lift i have a local mechanic who takes care of me. but i try to avoid doing that and sacrifice my back/legs/hands on the harsh ground.

you have any pics of your ride?

i put a few in the garage.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

dlsscionsx2 wrote:

They do exist, a buddy of mine uses one regularly. Its located in Millbury, MA

http://www.wellesleyscion.com

DT9 Designs

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Formerlly simesxb2

WellesleyScion wrote:
dlsscionsx2 wrote:

They do exist, a buddy of mine uses one regularly. Its located in Millbury, MA

That's cool! I'd love to open one here in this area.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

There is such a place here in NH, some guy bought a closed down Chrysler dealership and turned it into a DIY garage. You bring your own parts, use their lifts, tools and the mechanics on hand are there to lend some advise.

UDOIT is the name of the place.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Chrisb319 wrote:
There is such a place here in NH, some guy bought a closed down Chrysler dealership and turned it into a DIY garage. You bring your own parts, use their lifts, tools and the mechanics on hand are there to lend some advise.

UDOIT is the name of the place.

that's Awesome!!

wish there was one close by... Guess I will have to sched some time off work to do it in fromt of my house.

If anyone comes across a used, but in good shape, set of rear Hatch lifts supports. please let me know.

thanks

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]